Sunday, September 13, 2009

Phone Post

It's been almost a week since my last post because I haven't been at a decent enough place with internet. So I decided this morning to post from my phone.

It's been a good trip so far I'm currently in Nebraska at my mom's house. It's been good to see friends and family. The drive has been pretty uneventful. Although I did get free gas in Missouri because someone prepaid and then left. I didn't realize this until I was 30 minutes down the road replaying the events in my mind.

Another fun story is the rain. I've only had to pull off the road once before, but on Friday while driving back to my mom's it was raining so bad I couldn't see 3 feet in front of me. I decided not to risk anything and pulled off and updated my Facebook status.

My plan is to leave Tuesday morning around 6 am. (If that time even exists.)

Please continue to send good thoughts and prayers. I'm ready for the next chapter to get underway.

No comments:

Post a Comment