Thursday, September 17, 2009

Reunited!

I can't begin to tell you about the reunion with my dad. I was super nervous about 20 miles out but when I got to thinking I just couldn't help but be excited. Not many people get a chance to build a relationship with their dad after a long absence.

It's still hard to put it into words and as I sit here and replay the reunion I still cannot think of the exact words. Beautiful? Wonderful? Exciting? All of these words seem to sum up the experience of yesterday's events. Maybe the words I'm looking for are "God Blessed".

As some of you know everything seemed to line up perfectly for me to come out here. Everything just seemed to point to this adventure for the next step in my life. I am looking forward to telling you all about the wonderful adventures I embark on while here. No doubt in my mind that this was the right choice. I am encouraged to know that even though I'm "taking a break" from ministry God is still blessing me with great opportunities.

Yesterday truly was a blessing from God and I am so excited to see what else is in store for me.

Please continue to send good thoughts!

Pictures soon to come from my trip!

1 comment:

  1. You don't have to take a break from ministry...you're still in ministry, Will. Just a break from ministry within the church!

    I'm SOOOOO glad that it went well...I look forward to hearing from you, soon I hope!

    Love you,
    Core

    ReplyDelete